- A knowledge and appreciation of aspects related to the world of pedagogy, psychology and anthropology.
- The motivation to work with people and collectives with social difficulties.
- The ability and skills to organise and mobilise groups.
- A sensitivity to and respect for individual differences.
- A dynamic attitude, empathy and the social skills required for communication with people.
- An interest in the teaching and learning processes.
The Inter-university Council of Catalonia (CIC) is the body that coordinates the university system in Catalonia. It acts as an advisory body for the Government of Catalonia in university-related matters. It is made up of representatives from all the state and private universities in Catalonia.
The coordination of the University’s admissions process is a strategic priority of the Catalan Inter-university Council (CIC), which seeks to ensure that secondary school and mature students are able to access universities through a process that respects the principles of public access, equality, merit and capacity. It likewise seeks to guarantee equal opportunities in the allocation of places to students.
The University of Lleida has also set up an Orientation, Information and Advice Programme for future students, university students, parents and teachers. It undertakes the following initiatives:
- Presentation of studies and university activities through informative leaflets distributed to high schools, conferences, academic orientation activities and presentations on the UdL’s faculties and schools.
- Activities to motivate potential students to embark on a university career.
- Visits to the University of Lleida (open days and specific visits).
- Workshops for secondary school students.
The ways of access to the Degree, as the previous studies are:
- Students with PAU and similar
- Students with upper technical title of professional training
- Students with foreign studies
- Titled university and similar
- Students with the proof of access for main of 25 years
- Students with the proof of access for main of 45 years
Validation of CFGS credits
The social educator can work as a professional in different areas of socio-educational action, which can be organized according to different parameters. If we do it from the institutions / organizations that make up their figure in the multiprofessional teams, we can differentiate four areas:
- Social services (primary care, childhood, adolescence and family at social risk, adoption and foster care, people with disabilities, the elderly, drug addiction, mental health, gender violence ...).
- Justice: measures in an open environment, juvenile justice centers, open prison services, prisons, etc.
- Sociocultural animation and education for free time (youth, culture and leisure areas of different administrations, free time services and programs, toy libraries, leisure entities, community development programs and services and promotion of citizen participation, services aimed at the sociocultural promotion ...).
- Permanent education (transition programs in active life, vocational training centers, services and programs for the orientation, reception and training of immigrants, etc.)
Rules and Regulations
Adacemic Rules and Regulations
Transfer Rules: Article 9 of the Academic Rules